Los Robles Healthcare is committed to creating an environment that acts as a magnet for the most collaborative, unselfish, and team-oriented people in Ventura and is an Impact Healthcare Agency. Impact Healthcare currently provides Home Healthcare and end-of-life Hospice Care to 1,500 patients throughout CA and UT. With 11 Medicare Certified agencies, 12 locations, and a great support team, Impact Healthcare is positioned with the strength of a large organization, but the heart of a small one. We believe in finding, enjoying, and achieving a better way as we strive every day to be the employer and provider of choice in the communities we serve.
- Provides physical therapy services to patients according to a written physician's plan of care.
- Initiates physical therapy program and instructs other personnel and/or family/caregiver members in certain phases of physical therapy with which they may work with a patient, as well as instructing them as to the goals of the physical therapy program for the patient by participating in case conferences.
- Identifies patient and family/caregiver needs for other home health services and refers as necessary.
- Prepares and submits clinical and progress summaries based on the attainment of goals.
- Participates in discharge planning for patient.
- Prepares and submits a clinical progress summary based on the attainment of goals as directed by Organization policy.
- Provides physical therapy home exercise programs to families/caregivers when indicated.
- Active Physical Therapy License in the state of California – at least 1 year professional PT experience required
- Home Health (PT) experience is a plus
- Able to prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Able to follow verbal and written instructions
- Dependable Transportation, Current Driver’s License and auto Insurance.
- Current CPR
- Ability to perform the physical aspects of the position.
Why work with us?
At Los Robles Healthcare you can expect a great team environment with an engaged, supportive and personable management team. We believe in caring for both our team and our patients and have a profound understanding of the value in both. We are committed to being the employer and provider of choice in the areas we service.
Job Type: Part Time