Los Robles Central Valley is committed to creating an environment that acts as a magnet for the most collaborative, unselfish, and team-oriented people in the Fresno/Central Valley, CA area and is an Impact Healthcare Agency. Impact Healthcare currently provides Home Healthcare and end-of-life Hospice Care to 1,500 patients throughout CA, UT, AZ, and OR. With 12 Medicare Certified agencies, 14 locations, and a great support team, Impact Healthcare is positioned with the strength of a large organization, but the heart of a small one. We believe in finding, enjoying, and achieving a better way as we strive every day to be the employer and provider of choice in the communities we serve.
About the Position
As a Physical Therapist for Los Robles Central Valley, you will be supporting patients in their homes by providing physical therapy interventions according to the plan of care. Our ideal candidate will be an experienced, compassionate and devoted PT with great interpersonal skills.
We are seeking a candidate who is available to work full time, Monday – Friday and some weekends, and is able to visit our patients in the Merced, CA area.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide physical therapy services to patients according to a written plan of care.
- Initiate physical therapy program and instruct other personnel and/or family/caregiver members in certain phases of physical therapy with which they may work with a patient, as well as instructing them as to the goals of the physical therapy program for the patient by participating in case conferences.
- Identify patient and family/caregiver needs for other home health services and refer as necessary.
- Prepare and submit clinical and progress summaries based on the attainment of goals.
- Participate in discharge planning for patient.
- Provide physical therapy home exercise programs to families/caregivers when indicated.
Qualifications and Skills
- Active Physical Therapy License in the state of California
- 2-3 years of Home Health and Hospice physical therapy experience
- Able to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Able to follow verbal and written instructions
- Able to communicate effectively
- Dependable Transportation, Current Driver’s License and auto Insurance
- Current CPR certification
- Ability to perform the physical aspects of the position
Why Work with Us?
We have a team approach that is focused on "our" success in achieving a great work environment and excellent patient outcomes. Our goal is for every team member to come to the conclusion: "this is the best job I've ever had" (and many do). As part of that, Comprehensive Home Health Care and Hospice offers competitive compensation and benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- PTO and vacation
- Flexible work schedules
- Excellent team dynamics
- Competitive pay
We believe in caring for both our team and our patients and have a profound understanding of the value in both. We are committed to being the employer and provider of choice in the areas we serve. Come meet us, join the team, and help us continue to build something great… We're excited to meet you!
Job Types: Full-time