Los Robles Healthcare is committed to creating an environment that acts as a magnet for the most collaborative, unselfish, and team-oriented people in Woodland Hills and is an Impact Healthcare Agency. Impact Healthcare currently provides Home Healthcare and end-of-life Hospice Care to 1,500 patients throughout CA, UT, AZ, and OR. With 12 Medicare Certified agencies, 14 locations, and a great support team, Impact Healthcare is positioned with the strength of a large organization, but the heart of a small one. We believe in finding, enjoying, and achieving a better way as we strive every day to be the employer and provider of choice in the communities we serve.
About the Position
As a Community Liaison with Los Robles, you will be a direct presence in the community by providing information and opportunity to potential clients. Responsibilities for this role include planning and directing marketing/sales of the company's services through personal effort and through the cooperation of our supportive team and management. By establishing and maintaining relationships with hospitals and affiliates, care facilities, and the community, you will promote excellent outcomes for our patients and strategic partners. We seek a proficient and seasoned Community Liaison with excellent work ethic. Personable, driven, organized, and well-versed in the healthcare industry are mandatory skills in this position.
Position Availability and Area Coverage:
This is a full-time position, Monday – Friday, 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM, with expected availability after hours and on weekends to follow up on referrals. You will be building our services in the Woodland Hills area.
- Conduct on-site meetings and presentations to physicians, hospitals, medical facility professionals and others.
- Work with the clinical field team and management to develop a strategic marketing plan.
- Collaborate with support team during weekly teleconference.
- Meet with Hospice patients and family members to discuss services provided by our agency.
- Provide educational office visits relating to Hospice care for physicians new to area and visits to primary physicians on a regular basis.
- Maintain exceptional rapport with referring physicians.
- Cultivate and maintain effective relationships within the professional community in healthcare settings.
- Determined, collaborative, dedicated personality a must!
- 2-3 years experience in sales/marketing and healthcare-related fields.
- Home Health and Hospice direct sales experience.
- Strong market relationships in Orange County.
- Proven track record for exceeding admission commitments.
- Experience in pharmaceutical, assisted living facilities, skilled nursing facilities, or other healthcare sales experience considered.
- Great communication, interpersonal skills and ability to work independently.
Why work with us?
We have a team approach that is focused on "our" success in achieving a great work environment and excellent patient outcomes. Our goal is for every team member to come to the conclusion: "This is the best job I've ever had!" (and many do). As part of that, Los Robles offers competitive compensation and benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- PTO and vacation
- Flexible work schedules
- Excellent team dynamics
We believe in caring for both our team and our patients and have a profound understanding of the value in both. We are committed to being the employer and provider of choice in the areas we serve. Come meet us, join the team, and help us continue to build something great . . . We're excited to meet you!
Job Type: Full-time