Comprehensive Home Health & Hospice is committed to creating an environment that acts as a magnet for the most collaborative, unselfish, and team-oriented people in Solano, Napa, and Contra Costa counties and is an Impact Healthcare Agency. Impact Healthcare currently provides Home Healthcare and end-of-life Hospice Care to 1,500 patients throughout CA, UT, AZ, and OR. With 12 Medicare Certified agencies, 14 locations, and a great support team, Impact Healthcare is positioned with the strength of a large organization, but the heart of a small one. We believe in finding, enjoying, and achieving a better way as we strive every day to be the employer and provider of choice in the communities we serve.
About the Position
As an HHA with Comprehensive, you will provide ADL care and support for our patients in their homes. Our ideal candidate will be highly compassionate and have a profound knowledge of caring for terminally ill patients as well as patients recovering from an illness or injury. We seek a patient, personable, and attentive CHHA with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Area of Coverage: San Francisco
- Provides comprehensive personal care of patients under the supervision of an RN
- Prioritizes work assignments
- Completes and submits required paperwork, including daily notes, route sheets, and documentation reflecting care given as indicated on the plan of care
- Exhibits courtesy, cooperation, and compassion toward patients, physicians, and fellow workers to create a positive work environment
Qualifications and Skills:
- Current HHA certificate
- 1-2 years of home health/hospice CHHA experience – we appreciate and value your knowledge
- Ability to pass a background check and reference check
- Valid driver’s license, auto insurance, and reliable vehicle
- Current TB test and physical
- Experience with ADL care, transfer and mobility, ROM exercises, and incontinence
Why work with us?
We have a team approach that is focused on "our" success in achieving a great work environment and excellent patient outcomes. Our goal is for every team member to come to the conclusion: "This is the best job I've ever had!" (and many do). As part of that, Comprehensive Home Health and Hospice offers competitive compensation and benefits, including flexible work schedules and excellent team dynamics.
We believe in caring for both our team and our patients and have a profound understanding of the value in both. We are committed to being the employer and provider of choice in the areas we serve. Come meet us, join the team, and help us continue to build something great . . . We're excited to meet you!
Job Type: Part Time/Full Time