Hybrid RN/Clinical Supervisor Position – Solano County and Napa, CA
Who are we?
Hi! We are Crossroads Home Health and Hospice! At Crossroads, we are committed to creating an environment that acts as a magnet for the most collaborative, unselfish, and team-oriented people. Crossroads Home Health and Hospice currently provides Home Healthcare and end-of-life Hospice Care to 1,500 patients throughout CA, UT, AZ, and OR. With 12 Medicare Certified agencies, 14 locations, and a great support team, Crossroads Home Health and Hospice is positioned with the strength of a large organization, but the heart of a small one. We are on a mission to inspire the best in people, situations, and communities with every interaction. Want to join us?
Who are you?
Aside from having some outstanding clinical leadership skills, you will have a "We over Me" mentality. We firmly believe in unity and taking ownership of how our interactions affect the team as a whole. Our commitment to our team allows us to be our very best every day. Someone who enjoys being a part of the solution, results-driven, adaptable, service-oriented, and a team player will thrive on our team. If this sounds like you, we definitely want to meet you!
We are looking for a driven and knowledgeable Clinical Supervisor to join our incredible team in the Solano County and Napa area of California! As a Clinical Supervisor, you will play a vital role in supporting the DPCS and help drive the success of our clinical team. In this role, you will be responsible for guiding the clinical team on the proper processes as they care for our patients. Someone with exceptional leadership experience, a firm understanding of home health who is compassionate, patience, and service-oriented is ideal for this role.
This is a full-time, Monday – Friday position with some admin on call and covers the Solano County/Napa area.
- Supervises Home Health nurses, LVNs, and other patient care team members
- Ensures that high-quality patient care is delivered and that care plan goals are met
- Reviews documentation, patient satisfaction reports, and care plans
- Participates in and oversees team conferences conducting/participating in multidisciplinary team conferences, and reviewing patient satisfaction reports
- Resolves patient/family member concerns
- Performs disciplinary actions and employee training; conducts performance assessments for employees
- Ensures that company policies and procedures are followed
- Other administrative procedures/functions as assigned
- Conduct field RN visits to patients as needed
- Conduct supervisory field visits with home health patient care providers
- Current CA RN license
- Previous leadership/supervisory experience (preferred)
- Five (5) years extensive RN/home health experience
- Experience with clinical complexities
- Multi-tasking and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
Why Crossroads Home Health and Hospice, you ask?
We have a vision that we believe, wholeheartedly, will make an epic difference in healthcare. We are bringing together the best people, practices, and ideas to set the standard in healthcare in the home. We are relentless and incredibly passionate about our vision. We want to shout it from every rooftop in every city. We have seen there is an opportunity to make healthcare in the home an outstanding experience, but we know that we cannot do this alone. We are looking for those with the same drive and desire to find a better way in homecare to join the Crossroads force. If you are looking for a more meaningful opportunity and want to be a part of something truly great, you have just found it with Crossroads Home Health and Hospice. Come not only see the difference but feel it. You won't regret it!
What else do we offer?
Crossroads Home Health and Hospice offers competitive compensation and benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- PTO and vacation time
- Flexible work schedule- we value our team and their needs
- Excellent team dynamics
- Professional growth opportunity
At Crossroads Home Health and Hospice, you can expect a great team environment with an engaged, supportive, and personable management team. We believe in caring for both our team and our patients and have a profound understanding of the value in both. We are committed to being the employer and provider of choice in the areas we serve.
Job Type: Full Time