Crossroads Healthcare at Home is committed to creating an environment that acts as a magnet for the most collaborative, unselfish, and team-oriented people in the Vallejo area and is an Impact Healthcare Agency. Impact Healthcare currently provides Home Healthcare and end-of-life Hospice Care to 1,500 patients throughout CA, UT, AZ, and OR. With 12 Medicare Certified agencies, 14 locations, and a great support team, Impact Healthcare is positioned with the strength of a large organization, but the heart of a small one. We believe in finding, enjoying, and achieving a better way as we strive every day to be the employer and provider of choice in the communities we serve.
About the Position
We're seeking compassionate and devoted Registered Nurses to join our amazing team in the Vallejo, CA area. Responsibilities in the role include in-home visits, assessing patient needs, collaboratively creating plans of care, and providing patient education, treatment, and emotional support to help patients recover from injuries and illnesses following an in-patient stay. Our ideal candidate will be experienced, compassionate, and attentive with great interpersonal skills.
Coverage Area and Availability:
We are seeking a candidate who is able to visit our patients in the Vacaville, area with the ability and willingness to travel. Our ideal candidates will be available to work full time, Monday – Friday, with one weekend a month for start of care opens.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- New patient admits
- In-home visits
- Assess and treat patients according to individualized plans of care
- Coordinate with doctors, Crossroads team, and all other members of the care team in regards to patients' needs–including overseeing LVNs
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills:
- Current RN licensure in the State of California
- Current CA driver's license and reliable transportation
- One year of RN experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Observant and detailed oriented
- At least one year of Home Health experience preferred, but not required
- Ability and willingness to travel
- The ability to teach patient and members of care team on patient treatment and care when needed
- Thorough knowledge of charting and its importance
Why Work with Crossroads?
We have a team approach that is focused on "our" success in achieving a great work environment and excellent patient outcomes. Our goal is for every team member to come to the conclusion: "this is the best job I've ever had" (and many do). As part of that, Crossroads Home Health and Hospice offers competitive compensation and benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- PTO and vacation
- Flexible work schedules
- Excellent team dynamics
We believe in caring for both our team and our patients and have a profound understanding of the value in both. We are committed to being the employer and provider of choice in the areas we serve. Come meet us, join the team, and help us continue to build something great in Vallejo … We're excited to meet you!
Job Type: Full Time