A Plus Healthcare at Home is committed to creating an environment that acts as a magnet for the most collaborative, unselfish, and team-oriented people in Utah & Salt Lake Counties and is an Impact Healthcare Agency. Impact Healthcare currently provides Home Healthcare and end-of-life Hospice Care to 1,500 patients throughout CA and UT. With 11 Medicare Certified agencies, 12 locations, and a great support team, Impact Healthcare is positioned with the strength of a large organization, but the heart of a small one. We believe in finding, enjoying, and achieving a better way as we strive every day to be the employer and provider of choice in the communities we serve.
About the position
As an RN with A Plus Healthcare at Home, you will be performing in-home admissions visits and providing care and support through assessing, planning, implementing, and monitoring patients as they recover from illness or injury. You will also provide care to terminally ill patients, support their families and collaborate with healthcare professionals, during their final stages of life on an on-call basis.
We seek an experienced Registered Nurse who is knowledgeable in Home Health and Hospice, and team-oriented. Our ideal candidate is someone who is compassionate, patient, and able to provide strong emotional support.
We are looking for Part Time RN coverage in Utah Counties **On Call options available if wanted**
- Collaborate with care team and other professionals to create Plan of Care
- New patient admits
- Scheduled in-home visits to evaluate patient's condition and coordinated Plan of Care
- Assess, monitor and keep a record of patient's condition
- Notify doctor of change in patients condition when deemed necessary
- Provide education to patient, family and care team
- Maintain precise records and documentation in a timely manner
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- Must Possess a current RN license
- 1 year Home Health or Hospice nursing experience
- Multi-task and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Naturally compassionate and understanding
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to teach regarding treatment and care when necessary
- Accurate and timely charting
- Ability to handle intense situations
- Current CPR certificate
- Must successfully pass background check required
- Must have valid driver's license and proof of insurance
- Reliable transportation
- Willing to comply with health screening and immunization requirements
- Must be able to navigate a computer, computer programs and learns new software as necessary.
Why work with us?
We have a team approach that is focused on "our" success in achieving a great work environment and excellent patient outcomes. Our goal is for every team member to come to the conclusion: "this is the best job I've ever had" (and many do).
We believe in caring for both our team and our patients and have a profound understanding of the value in both. We are committed to being the employer and provider of choice in the areas we serve. Come meet us, join the team, and help us continue to build something great . . . We're excited to meet you!