A Plus Healthcare at Home is committed to creating an environment that acts as a magnet for the most collaborative, unselfish, and team-oriented people in Utah & Salt Lake Counties and is an Impact Healthcare Agency. Impact Healthcare currently provides Home Healthcare and end-of-life Hospice Care to 1,500 patients throughout CA and UT. With 11 Medicare Certified agencies, 12 locations, and a great support team, Impact Healthcare is positioned with the strength of a large organization, but the heart of a small one. We believe in finding, enjoying, and achieving a better way as we strive every day to be the employer and provider of choice in the communities we serve.
We are looking for On-call coverage in Utah County, home office in Orem, UT
- Collaborate with care team and other professionals to create Plan of Care
- New patient admits
- Scheduled in-home visits to evaluate patient's condition and coordinated Plan of Care
- Assess, monitor and keep a record of patient's condition
- Notify doctor of change in patients condition when deemed necessary
- Provide education to patient, family and care team
- Maintain precise records and documentation in a timely manner
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- Must Possess a current RN license
- 1 year Home Health or Hospice nursing experience
- Accurate and timely charting
- Current CPR certificate
- Willing to comply with health screening and immunization requirements
- Must be able to navigate a computer, computer programs and learns new software as necessary.
Why work with us?
We have a team approach that is focused on "our" success in achieving a great work environment and excellent patient outcomes. Our goal is for every team member to come to the conclusion: "this is the best job I've ever had" (and many do). As part of that, [insert agency name] offers competitive compensation and benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- PTO and vacation
- Flexible work schedules
- Excellent team dynamics
We believe in caring for both our team and our patients and have a profound understanding of the value in both. We are committed to being the employer and provider of choice in the areas we serve. Come meet us, join the team, and help us continue to build something great . . . We're excited to meet you!