Who are we?
Hi! We are Impact Healthcare. At Impact, we are committed to creating an environment that acts as a magnet for the most collaborative, unselfish, and team-oriented people. Impact Healthcare currently provides Home Healthcare and end-of-life Hospice Care to 1,500 patients throughout CA, UT, AZ, and OR. With 12 Medicare Certified agencies, 14 locations, and a great support team, Impact Healthcare is positioned with the strength of a large organization, but the heart of a small one. We are on a mission to inspire the best in people, situations, and communities with every interaction. Want to join us?
Who are you?
Aside from having solid nursing experience and an aptitude for quality assurance, you will have a "We over Me" mentality. We firmly believe in unity and taking ownership of how our interactions affect the team as a whole. Our commitment to our team allows us to do our very best every day. Someone who enjoys being a part of the solution and who is results-driven, adaptable, service-oriented, and a team player will thrive on our team. If this sounds like you, we definitely want to meet you!
We are seeking a full-time Registered Nurse to join our amazing and expanding Utilization Review Team based in Lehi, Utah! Our ideal candidate is a team-oriented individual who is driven to work autonomously from home or the office, but with excellent phone / text / email communication with the UR and in-home Care Teams. We are looking to grow the UR processes and team as our patient census continues to increase each month and need someone who is driven toward quality outcomes, charting, and teamwork. We have full-time positions available.
Availability: Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM with rotation of 10:00 AM – 6:30PM shifts. Weekend rotation of one weekend per month. Initial training is in office, then fully remote at home there after.
Support field clinicians by:
- Taking inbound calls to review clinical assessments completed upon admission, recertification, evaluation, change of condition, and transfers.
- Review key OASIS data items and provide education on accurate data collection, utilization, patient plans-of-care + goals and interventions.
- Collaborate and provide necessary education to promote best practice and patient outcomes to field clinicians who are taking care of patients in their homes.
- Remain up-to-date on clinical programs, processes, and changes.
- Assist in final OASIS review to complete patient plans of care.
- Collaborate within the UR team during weekly team meetings (and as needed throughout the week) on clinical quality, programs, ideas, and ways to improve our team experience, field clinician experience, and patient experience.
- Current RN license with 2+ years experience, preferred
- Home Health Experience preferred
- Ability to learn, use, and adapt to an electronic medical record system
- Ability to work independently with great communication skills
- Home Health experience preferred
- OASIS experience, OASIS training preferred
- Understanding of appropriate utilization for Home Health for all disciplines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Why Impact Healthcare, you ask?
We have a vision that we believe, wholeheartedly, will make an epic difference in healthcare. We are bringing together the best people, practices, and ideas to set the standard in healthcare in the home. We are relentless and incredibly passionate about our vision. We want to shout it from every rooftop in every city! We have seen there is an opportunity to make healthcare in the home an outstanding experience, but we know that we cannot do this alone. We are looking for those with the same drive and desire to find a better way in homecare to join the Impact force. If you are looking for a more meaningful opportunity and want to be a part of something truly great, you have just found it with Impact Healthcare. Come not only see the difference, but feel it. You won't regret it!
What else do we offer?
Impact Healthcare offers competitive compensation and benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- PTO and vacation time
- Flexible work schedule – we value our team and their needs
- Excellent team dynamics
- Professional growth opportunity
At Impact, you can expect a great team environment with an engaged, supportive, and personable management team. We believe in caring for both our team and our patients and have a profound understanding of the value in both. We are committed to being the employer and provider of choice in the areas we service.