Los Robles Healthcare at Home is committed to creating an environment that acts as a magnet for the most collaborative, unselfish, and team-oriented people in the Gardena, CA area and is an Impact Healthcare Agency. Impact Healthcare currently provides Home Healthcare and end-of-life Hospice Care to 1,500 patients throughout CA, UT, AZ, and OR. With 12 Medicare Certified agencies, 14 locations, and a great support team, Impact Healthcare is positioned with the strength of a large organization, but the heart of a small one. We believe in finding, enjoying, and achieving a better way as we strive every day to be the employer and provider of choice in the communities we serve.
About the Position
We seek an experienced and dedicated Occupational Therapist to support our growing patient population in the Gardena area. As an OT with Los Robles, you will be responsible to evaluate and administer agents utilized in occupational medicine and rehabilitation as well as participating in creating a plan of care. Our Ideal candidate will be a compassionate, driven and knowledgeable OT with excellent time management, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Provide therapy services in accordance with a plan of treatment and plan of care as ordered by the patient’s physician.
- Observes and evaluates treatment effect and patient's overt physical/emotional response to treatment goals.
- Updates treatment plan based on evaluation, as new orders are received and on an ongoing basis.
- Assesses the rehabilitative status of the patient and develops an appropriate treatment plan for each patient
- Plans goals and care that are reasonable, necessary to support patients needs.
- Regularly participates in interdisciplinary planning, case conferences and staff meetings as required.
- Contacts physician for clarification or elaboration of treatment orders, or to report significant changes, as well as discuss condition and treatment course of patient and making recommendations for changes as needed.
- Observes, records and reports information on the patient's condition to the attending physician, care team and in the patient's medical record.
- Documents patient treatment and response to treatment accurately, using established guidelines.
- Current Occupational Therapy (OT) license
- Graduate of an OT curriculum accredited jointly by the Committee on Allied Health Education and Accreditation of the American Medical Association and the American Occupational Therapy Association
- 2 years clinical experience
- Valid driver's license and insurance
- Undergo and pass a background check
- Home Health experience preferred but not necessary
Why work with us?
We have a team approach that is focused on "our" success in achieving a great work environment and excellent patient outcomes. Our goal is for every team member to come to the conclusion, "This is the best job I've ever had!" (and many do). As part of that, Los Robles offers competitive compensation and benefits, including flexible work schedule, excellent team dynamics, and professional growth opportunity.
We believe in caring for both our team and our patients and have a profound understanding of the value in both. We are committed to being the employer and provider of choice in the areas we serve. Come meet us, join the team, and help us continue to build something great . . . We're excited to meet you!