We are on a MISSON!
Impact Healthcare is on a mission to inspire the best in people, situations, and communities with every interaction. Our vision is to bring together the best people, practices, and ideas to set the standard for healthcare in the home. We are guided by our core values: team oriented, results fuel the mission, assume the best, impact authentic, and turn work into service. If this resonates with you, we encourage you to learn more below!
About the Position
We are seeking a full-time HR Specialist to join our amazing team based in Lehi, Utah! The primary objective of this role is to serve our team members and help them have an excellent work experience.
Our ideal candidate is a friendly, proactive, team-oriented individual who has excellent organizational and computer skills and is able to learn new software quickly.
This is a full-time, Monday – Friday position, 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM, and is based out of our office in Lehi, UT. Salary range for this position is $38,000 – $42,000 per year, depending on experience.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining employee files
- Assisting with benefits enrollment and ongoing benefits questions
- Serving as an HR expert/resource on policies and procedures
- Preparing and updating employee records
- Supporting HR manager and team
- Prior experience in Human Resources preferred
- Experience with employee benefits is a plus
- Comfortable with technology and working within multiple systems
- Capable of jumping in and out of tasks easily
- Highly organized
- Adaptable and eager to learn
- Able to work independently, yet highly team-oriented
- Excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Able to be flexible in the face of change
- Genuinely interested in others' success
- Have a 'we' over 'me' mindset
- Collaborative; willing to be a part of the solution, not the problem
- Champion of our culture, including the mission, vision, and values of Impact Healthcare
Why work with Impact Healthcare?
We offer competitive compensation and benefits including:
The Impact Healthcare family currently provides Home Healthcare and end-of-life Hospice Care to 1,500 patients throughout CA, AZ, and UT. With 12 Medicare Certified agencies, 13 locations, and a great support team, Impact Healthcare is positioned with the strength of a large organization, but the heart of a small one. We believe in finding, enjoying, and achieving a better way as we strive every day to be the employer and provider of choice in the communities we serve.
At Impact, you can expect a great team environment with an engaged, supportive, and personable management team. We believe in caring for both our team and our patients and have a profound understanding of the value in both. We are committed to being the employer and provider of choice in the areas we serve!
Come meet us, join the team, and help us continue to build something great! We're excited to meet you!!