Home Health Scheduler Oakland/San Francisco, CAFull Time
Crossroads Healthcare at Home is committed to creating an environment that acts as a magnet for the most collaborative, unselfish, and team-oriented people. Impact Healthcare currently provides Home Healthcare and end-of-life Hospice Care to 1,500 patients throughout CA, UT, AZ, and OR. With 12 Medicare Certified agencies, 14 locations, and a great support team, Impact Healthcare is positioned with the strength of a large organization, but the heart of a small one. We believe in finding, enjoying, and achieving a better way as we strive every day to be the employer and provider of choice in the communities we serve.
About the Position
As a Home Health Scheduler with Crossroads, you will process communication notes and schedule clinicians to help with staffing coverage. This position requires attention to detail and the ability to multitask and work independently.
The schedule for this position is full time, Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM.
- Process authorization & scheduling notes in WellSky
- Compare submitted communication notes with physician orders
- Plot and schedule visits
- Work with field team to find staffing coverage
- Collaborate with the utilization review and authorization teams
Qualifications and Skills:
- High school graduate or certified equivalency (GED)
- Healthcare/medical field experience
- One year of scheduling/registration or other related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of medical terminology a plus
- Experience with EMR systems (WellSky a plus)
- Home health scheduling experience preferred
- Overall knowledge of business office procedures
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Computer data entry skills
- Strong clerical & organization skills
- Type 65-75 wpm
- Ability to work with others in a flexible and cooperative manner
Why work with us?
At Crossroads Healthcare at Home, we have a team approach that is focused on "our" success in achieving a great work environment and excellent patient outcomes. Our goal is for every team member to come to the conclusion: "This is the best job I've ever had!" (and many do). As part of that, Crossroads offers competitive compensation and benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- PTO and vacation
- Flexible work schedules
- Excellent team dynamics
We believe in caring for both our team and our patients and have a profound understanding of the value in both. We are committed to being the employer and provider of choice in the areas we serve. Come meet us, join the team, and help us continue to build something great . . . We're excited to meet you!
Job Types: Full Time