We are on a MISSON!
Crossroads Home Health and Hospice is on a mission to inspire the best in people, situations, and communities with every interaction. Our vision is to bring together the best people, practices, and ideas to set the standard for healthcare in the home. We are guided by our core values of team oriented, results fuel the mission, assume the best, impact authentic, and turn work into service. If this resonates with you, we encourage you to learn more below.
About the Position
Crossroad Home Health and Hospice is looking for a driven and established Director of Business Development to join our incredible team in the bay area of California! As a Director of Business Development with Crossroads Home Health and Hospice, you will play a vital role in our sales and marketing activities, patient census, and admissions. In this role, you will be responsible to implement and maintain network relationships within the community along with finding dynamic and innovative ways to promote our services of home health and hospice through marketing strategies. This is a leadership position and requires leading and supporting the sales team to attain an overall and individual sales objective.
- Responsible for all sales, marketing, and branding activities.
- Develops and directs the organization’s sales, marketing, public relations, community, and provider education with a focus on increasing the utilization of Crossroads services.
- Collaborates with the Executive Director to stay in touch with all regional sales/marketing programs, to develop and implement local sales and marketing plans.
- Coordinates with operational and clinical leadership to ensure extraordinary customer service.
- Hires, trains, mentors, coaches, manages, and disciplines the sales team.
- Travel 80%-90% of the workday.
- Works with sales team members to set goals and strategies for achievement. Frequent oversight in the field with each sales team member to provide training/coaching as required.
- Responsibility for and oversees the sales team's goals and achievement of those goals with defined territories.
- Oversees the hiring and all activities related to a high functioning sales team.
- Works as a field marketer as needed to better assure the achievement of stated organizational and marketing goals. Duties may include, but are not limited to: sales calls to hospitals, nursing facilities, physician offices; representing the organization as presenter/educator to community and professional groups and organizations.
- Develops and maintains positive working relationships with referral partners, vendors, and other community organizations and agencies.
- Driver's license and acceptable driving record according to company policy.
- Experience as a marketing representative (5 years).
- Successful track record in leading, managing or direct sales, and marketing, preferably in the Healthcare environment.
- Minimum 3-5 years of management experience preferable in Home Health and Hospice.
- Bachelor's degree in related areas preferred.
- Physician relations, case manager, managed care, knowledge of local healthcare market preferred.
- Working knowledge of hospice and/or home care business model.
- Working knowledge of Federal and State laws and regulations, including HIPAA, as they pertain to assigned responsibilities.
- Understand hospice and home care admission criteria.
- Competencies in Google Suite.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Uphold and demonstrate company culture and standards.
- Ability to speak, read, write, and communicate effectively.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
Why work with Crossroads Home Health and Hospice?
Crossroads Home Health and Hospice offers competitive compensation and benefits including:
Crossroads Home Health and Hospice is part of the Impact Healthcare family that currently provides Home Healthcare and end-of-life Hospice Care to 1,500 patients throughout CA, AZ, and UT. With 12 Medicare Certified agencies, 13 locations, and a great support team, Impact Healthcare is positioned with the strength of a large organization, but the heart of a small one. We believe in finding, enjoying, and achieving a better way as we strive every day to be the employer and provider of choice in the communities we serve.
At Crossroads, you can expect a great team environment with an engaged, supportive, and personable management team. We believe in caring for both our team and our patients and have a profound understanding of the value in both. We are committed to being the employer and provider of choice in the areas we serve!