We are on a MISSON!
Impact Healthcare is on a mission to inspire the best in people, situations, and communities with every interaction. Our vision is to bring together the best people, practices, and ideas to set the standard for healthcare in the home. We are guided by our core values of team-oriented, results fuel the mission, assume the best, impact authentic, and turn work into service. If this resonates with you, we encourage you to learn more below.
About the Position
We are seeking a Contract Specialist to join our amazing and growing team! Our ideal candidate is a proactive, team-oriented individual who has great computer skills and is extremely detail-oriented and organized.
Key responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
- CHOW management assistance for new acquisitions or startups
- Timely submission of Medicare 855 and prompt follow-up for any corrections or additional information needed
- Notification to all other contracted payers of change in ownership and obtain contract amendments
- Notification of CHOW to accrediting party
- Updating EIN
- Keep contact information and address up to date with provider relations with all required bodies as entities move location or acquisitions occur
- New or re-negotiated insurance contract execution
- Local business development directors will negotiate rates and initiate terms
- Set up and maintain insurance information and rates in our EMR and billing system
- Update state health department of any:
- Leadership changes
- Information changes
- Location changes
- Accrediting body applications and upkeep
- State-specific site maintenance for users
- Specific work experience in upkeep of California healthcare industry licensing and contracting
- Specific work experience in executing and understanding health insurance contracts for healthcare service providers
- Home Health and/or Hospice experience in all of the above is highly preferred