Contract Specialist Position based in Lehi, UT – Part Time 10-20 hours per week
We are on a MISSON!
Impact Healthcare is on a mission to inspire the best in people, situations, and communities with every interaction. Our vision is to bring together the best people, practices, and ideas to set the standard for healthcare in the home. We are guided by our core values of team oriented, results fuel the mission, assume the best, impact authentic, and turn work into service. If this resonates with you, we encourage you to learn more below.
About the Position
We are seeking a Contract Specialist to join our amazing and growing team! Our ideal candidate is a proactive, team-oriented individual who has great computer skills, and is extremely detail oriented and organized.
Schedule: Full time, Monday – Friday with a hybrid office schedule based on productivity.
Location: Based out of our Lehi, Utah office (Full-time remote work will be considered for the right candidate.)
Key responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
- CHOW management assistance for new acquisitions or startups
- Timely submission of Medicare 855 and prompt follow up for any corrections or additional information needed
- Notification to all other contracted payers of change in ownership and obtain contract amendments
- Notification of CHOW to accrediting party
- Updating EIN
- Keep contact information and address up to date with provider relations with all required bodies as entities move location or acquisitions occur
- New or re-negotiated insurance contract execution
- Local business development directors will negotiate rates and initiate terms
- Set up and maintain insurance information and rates in our EMR and billing system
- Update state health department of any:
- Leadership changes
- Information changes
- Location changes
- Accrediting body applications and upkeep
- State-specific site maintenance for users
Who you are?
- Specific work experience in upkeep of California healthcare industry licensing and contracting
- Specific work experience in executing and understanding health insurance contracts for healthcare service providers
- Home Health and/or Hospice experience in all of the above is highly preferred
Why work with Impact Healthcare?
Impact Healthcare offers competitive compensation and benefits including:
The Impact Healthcare family currently provides Home Healthcare and end-of-life Hospice Care to 1,500 patients throughout CA, AZ, and UT. With 12 Medicare Certified agencies, 13 locations, and a great support team, Impact Healthcare is positioned with the strength of a large organization, but the heart of a small one. We believe in finding, enjoying, and achieving a better way as we strive every day to be the employer and provider of choice in the communities we serve.
At Impact, you can expect a great team environment with an engaged, supportive, and personable management team. We believe in caring for both our team and our patients and have a profound understanding of the value in both. We are committed to being the employer and provider of choice in the areas we serve.