Who are we?
Hi, we are Crossroads Home Health and Hospice! At Crossroads, we are committed to creating an environment that acts as a magnet for the most collaborative, unselfish, and team-oriented people in the Vallejo area and is an Impact Healthcare agency. Impact Healthcare currently provides Home Healthcare and end-of-life Hospice Care to 1,500 patients throughout CA, UT, AZ, and OR. With 12 Medicare Certified agencies, 14 locations, and a great support team, we are positioned with the strength of a large organization, but the heart of a small one. We are on a mission to inspire the best in people, situations, and communities with every interaction. Want to join us?
Who are you?
Aside from having some exceptional relationship-building skills, you will have a "We over Me" mentality. We firmly believe in unity and taking ownership of how our interactions affect the team as a whole. Our commitment to our team allows us to do our very best every day. Someone who enjoys being a part of the solution and is results-driven, adaptable, service-oriented, and a team player will thrive on our team. If this sounds like you, we definitely want to meet you!
We are seeking a Community Liaison Representative to join an extraordinary team! We are expanding our operations, and we are looking for collaborative team members to join us. We strive to have a positive impact on our team members, the patients we take care of, and the healthcare industry in our communities. Break away from the inflexibility of your current job and join a dynamic, flexible team!
Our ideal candidate is an outgoing, experienced, team-oriented medical marketing/sales professional who is driven to work. This candidate must have excellent phone/text/email communication with the team and be someone who is driven toward quality outcomes and teamwork.
Responsibilities and Duties:
The Community Liaison's goal is to work collaboratively to establish strategic relationships with community hospitals, nursing homes, physicians, and community organizations. This position will help Impact drive toward excellent outcomes for our patients and strategic partners.
The Community Liaison has the following responsibilities:
- Conduct on site meetings and presentations to physicians, hospitals, medical facility professionals, and others
- Work with the clinical field team and management to develop a strategic marketing plan
- Collaborate with Support team during weekly teleconference (and as needed throughout the week) on progress
Qualifications and Skills:
- Determined, collaborative, dedicated personality a must!
- Must have 1-2 years experience in marketing/sales in home health
- Two years experience in hospice HIGHLY preferred
- Experience in marketing/sales in pharmaceutical, assisted living facilities, skilled nursing facilities, or other healthcare sales experience considered
- Familiarity with referral sources in the area
- Great communication skills and ability to work independently
- Relatable with great interpersonal skills
- Must have valid driver's license, good driving record, and current auto insurance
Why our team, you ask?
We have a vision that we believe, wholeheartedly, will make an epic difference in healthcare. We are bringing together the best people, practices, and ideas to set the standard for healthcare in the home. We are relentless and incredibly passionate about our vision. We want to shout it from every rooftop in every city. We have seen there is an opportunity to make healthcare in the home an outstanding experience, but we know that we cannot do this alone. We are looking for those with the same drive and desire to find a better way in homecare to join the Crossroads force. If you are looking for a more meaningful opportunity and want to be a part of something truly great, you have just found it with us. Come not only see the difference, but feel it. You won't regret it!
What else do we offer?
Crossroads Home Health and Hospice offers competitive compensation and benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- PTO and vacation time
- Flexible work schedule- we value our team and their needs
- Excellent team dynamics
- Professional growth opportunity
At Crossroads, you can expect a great team environment with an engaged, supportive, and personable management team. We believe in caring for both our team and our patients and have a profound understanding of the value in both. We are committed to being the employer and provider of choice in the areas we service.
Job Type: Full Time