Healthcare California is committed to creating an environment that acts as a magnet for the most collaborative, unselfish, and team-oriented people in Fresno and is an Impact Healthcare Agency. Impact Healthcare currently provides Home Healthcare and end-of-life Hospice Care to 1,500 patients throughout CA, UT, AZ, and OR. With 11 Medicare Certified agencies, 12 locations, and a great support team, Impact Healthcare is positioned with the strength of a large organization, but the heart of a small one. We believe in finding, enjoying, and achieving a better way as we strive every day to be the employer and provider of choice in the communities we serve.
About the Position
Healthcare California is seeking a Community Liaison Representative to join an extraordinary team! Healthcare California is expanding our operations and we are looking for collaborative team members to join us. We strive to have a positive impact on our team members, the patients we take care of, and the healthcare industry in our communities. Break away from the inflexibility of your current job and join a dynamic, flexible team!
Our ideal candidate is an outgoing, experienced, team-oriented medical marketing/sales professional who is driven to work. This candidate must have excellent phone/text/email communication with the team and be someone who is driven toward quality outcomes and teamwork.
Responsibilities and Duties:
The Community Liaison Representative/Marketing Coordinator goal is to work collaboratively to establish strategic relationships with community hospitals, nursing homes, physicians, and community organizations. This position will help Impact drive toward excellent outcomes for our patients and strategic partners.
The Community Liaison Representative/Marketing Coordinator has the following responsibilities:
- Conduct on site meetings and presentations to physicians, hospitals, medical facility professionals, and others
- Work with the clinical field team and management to develop a strategic marketing plan
- Collaborate with Support team during weekly teleconference (and as needed throughout the week) on progress
Qualifications and Skills:
- Friendly, collaborative, outgoing personality a must!
- Two to three years of home health/hospice experience
- Experience in marketing/sales in Hospice, Home Health, Pharmaceutical, Assisted Living Facilities, Skilled Nursing Facilities, or other healthcare sales experience
- Great communication skills and ability to work independently from home
Why work with Healthcare California?
Healthcare California offers competitive compensation and benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- PTO and vacation time
- Flexible work schedule- we value our team and their needs
- Excellent team dynamics
- Professional growth opportunity
At Healthcare California, you can expect a great team environment with an engaged, supportive and personable management team. We believe in caring for both our team and our patients and have a profound understanding of the value in both. We are committed to being the employer and provider of choice in the areas we service.
Job Type: Full-time