Stillwater Hospice is committed to creating an environment that acts as a magnet for the most collaborative, unselfish, and team-oriented people in Peoria, AZ, and is an Impact Healthcare Agency. Impact Healthcare currently provides Home Healthcare and end-of-life Hospice Care to 1,500 patients throughout CA, UT, AZ, and OR. With 12 Medicare Certified agencies, 14 locations, and a great support team, Impact Healthcare is positioned with the strength of a large organization, but the heart of a small one. We believe in finding, enjoying, and achieving a better way as we strive every day to be the employer and provider of choice in the communities we serve.
About the Position
As a CNA, you will provide ADL care and support for our patients in their homes. Our ideal candidate will be highly compassionate and have a profound knowledge of caring for terminally ill patients, as well as caring for patients recovering from illness or injury. We seek a patient, personable, and attentive CNA with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provides comprehensive personal care of patients under the supervision of an RN
- Prioritizes work assignments
- Completes and submits required paperwork, including daily notes, route sheets, and documentation reflecting care given as indicated on the plan of care
- Exhibits courtesy, cooperation, and compassion toward patients, physicians, and fellow workers to create a positive work environment
Qualifications and Skills
- 1+ years of hospice CNA experience – we appreciate and value your knowledge
- Ability to pass a background check and reference check
- Valid driver’s license, auto insurance, and reliable vehicle
- Current TB test and physical
- Experience with ADL care, transfer and mobility, ROM exercises and incontinence
Why work with A Plus?
At Stillwater, you can expect a great team environment with an engaged, supportive and personable management team. We believe in caring for both our team and our patients and have a profound understanding of the value in both. We are committed to being the employer and provider of choice in the areas we service. Come meet us, join our team and help us build something great in Peoria!