CNA – Certified Nursing Aide/Weekends/Utah County
A Plus Home Care & Hospice is committed to creating an environment that acts as a magnet for the most collaborative, unselfish, and team-oriented people in the Orem area and is an Impact Healthcare Agency. Impact Healthcare currently provides Home Healthcare and end-of-life Hospice Care to 1,500 patients throughout CA, UT, AZ, and OR. With 12 Medicare Certified agencies, 14 locations, and a great support team, Impact Healthcare is positioned with the strength of a large organization, but the heart of a small one. We believe in finding, enjoying, and achieving a better way as we strive every day to be the employer and provider of choice in the communities we serve.
About the Position
As a CNA, you will provide ADL care and support for our patients in their homes. Our ideal candidate will be highly compassionate and have a profound knowledge of caring for terminally ill patients, as well as caring for patients recovering from illness or injury. We seek a patient, personable, and attentive CNA with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Schedule: CNA/Full Time
Coverage Area and Availability
We are seeking a candidate who is able to visit our patients in the Utah county area. This is a weekends position.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provides comprehensive personal care of patients under the supervision of an RN
- Prioritizes work assignments
- Completes and submits required paperwork, including daily notes, route sheets, and documentation reflecting care given as indicated on the plan of care
- Exhibits courtesy, cooperation, and compassion toward patients, physicians, and fellow workers to create a positive work environment
Qualifications and Skills
- 18 years or older
- Valid Drivers License
- Health Care Experience preferred
- Current/Active CNA license