Building Coordinator / CNA
- This person must convey a positive image of our agency and the community and must have a genuine caring for, and interest in, working with elderly people
- This individual must be highly organized and possess outstanding interpersonal skills with a high level of energy and enthusiasm
- High school diploma or equivalent
- CNA Certification
- CPR certified and first aid certification
- Criminal Background Check (CBI)
- TB Test
- 18 years of age
- Knowledge of Home Health and Hospice Benefit (can be trained)
- Ability to communicate effectively in written and oral form
- Capacity to work effectively with different types of people
- Ability to work efficiently and professionally under pressure with time constraints
- Ability to calmly handle stressful situations
- Demonstrate organizational capabilities
- The Building Coordinator (BC) is responsible for providing care specific to the care plan for each resident in the community that are on our services
- The BC functions as the primary liaison between resident’s agency and community staff when appropriate
- In addition to caring for the residents on our services, this individual is also responsible to engage with community staff and assist in specific activities i.e., weekly or monthly blood pressure clinics, recognized healthcare dates, in-services and other activities to get to know the residents and integrate with the staff in the community
- Visit with the residents during mealtime when possible and create opportunities to engage and strengthen relationships and help identify and determine if they are appropriate for home health &/or hospice services
- Facilitate staff, resident, and family communication to resolve conflict and create a positive environment. Attends community At Risk meetings to help identify needs and resources
- Assist with tours and admissions by greeting and helping with the orientation process to the community and explaining the home health and hospice benefit and how we can help them age in place.
- Find opportunities to promote and refer to our VBE by increasing access and resources for the appropriate care for the resident.
- Reach out to hospital case managers regarding patients that have had a hospitalization and primary care physicians to communicate care needs and request orders
- Demonstrate positive interpersonal relations in dealing with employees, residents, residents' families, visitors, and coworkers in a professional and confidential manner.
- Provide information written and oral correspondence to DBD and CNA supervisor and HMS provider in the community.
- Communicate accurate and pertinent information to facilitate effective and efficient resident care to the care team through hipaa compliant communication platforms.
- Demonstrate the ability to embrace and project the mission, vision and values of A Plus Healthcare at Home. Our Mission is to inspire the best in people, situations, and communities with every interaction. Our Vision is to bring together the best people, practices, and ideas to set the standard for healthcare in the home. Our Core Values: Team Oriented, Results Fuel the Mission, Assume the Best, Impact Authentic, Turn Work into Service