Impact Healthcare is committed to creating an environment that acts as a magnet for the most collaborative, unselfish, and team-oriented people. Impact Healthcare currently provides Home Healthcare and end-of-life Hospice Care to 1,500 patients throughout CA, UT, AZ, and OR. With 12 Medicare Certified agencies, 14 locations, and a great support team, Impact Healthcare is positioned with the strength of a large organization, but the heart of a small one. We believe in finding, enjoying, and achieving a better way as we strive every day to be the provider of choice in the communities we serve.
As a part of a centralized Revenue Cycle Management team, you will be assigned to insurance accounts and responsible for: timely and clean authorization request submission, timely follow up on pending requests, and troubleshooting everything in between.
This is a full time position, working Monday-Friday with availability until 6pm. You’ll be based out of our Lehi, Utah office. A hybrid office schedule is utilized after the training period, with remote work from home being based on performance.
- Submit clean authorization request in a timely manner
- Reconcile approved authorization in our EMR
- Prompt follow up on any pending request issues
- Interpret and process authorization errors
- Research, correct, and resubmit rejected and denied authorizations
- Aide in preparation for appealing denied claims as necessary
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with payers, and agencies
- Maintain the confidentiality of patient and organization information at all times
- Perform other specific projects relating to authorizations, data entry, and computer operations as required
The above statements are only meant to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. The incumbents may be requested to perform job related tasks other than those stated in this description.
- Must be self-motivated while still working as a cooperative team member with a positive attitude
- Must be able to work independently with minimal daily supervision
- Quick adaptability to new technologies
- Exceptional communication skills, written and oral
- Must be detail oriented
- Preferred: home health accounts receivable experience, post high school education
Why Work With Us?
Impact Healthcare offers competitive compensation and benefits including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Opportunity for growth
- Great work-life balance
- Supportive and appreciative team dynamics
At Impact, you can expect a great team environment with an engaged, supportive and personable management team. We believe in caring for both our team and our patients and have a profound understanding of the value in both. We are committed to being the employer and provider of choice in the areas we service.
Job Types: Full Time, INP0